Things Moms Can Teach
About LOGIC … “If you fall off that swing and break your neck, you can’t go to the store to pick up that toy you’ve been asking for”
About THINKING AHEAD … “If you don’t pass your test, you’ll never get a good job!”
About GENETICS … “You are just like your father!”
About RECEIVING … “You are going to get it when your Dad gets home.”
About JUSTICE … “One day you’ll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like YOU – then you’ll see what it’s like!”
Some Interesting Things Moms Just Know
- If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound child wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20×20 ft. room.
- A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies.
- Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
- Super glue is forever.
- No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can’t walk on water.
- Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
- Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
- The fire department in Waco, TX has a 5-minute response time.
- The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
- Eighty percent of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.
Several Reasons Mothers Are Needed