As another year comes to a close, I’ve posted some of my favorite photos, favorite messages received from a sermon, and meaningful songs or videos from the year.
Some Favorite Photos 2010
A few meaningful songs or videos of 2010
Some Favorite points from sermons this year
From Pastor Steve Ramsdell
- God’s love is big enough to be personal. He’s like having your best friend who is with you at all times; pulling for you and ready to help in a time of need.
- Your life counts. There is a mission God has for you so you can light the path for others. Put God first and be honest about any emptiness or isolation. Go to God in prayer; asking him to speak to you about what you need to do.
- The tall Redwood trees in California have shallow root systems but they withstand storms because their roots are interlocked. They support each other and that’s what Christians should do.
- When we look for a star like the wise men did, we should keep searching with diligence. Our stars today may be a friend, a song, a bible verse, or a point made in a sermon.
From Pastor Wayne Williams
- Five thousand years ago Moses turned aside and let God come into his life at the age of eighty. At whatever age we are, we can turn aside and let God use us for a great purpose.
- There is one just man and for his sake and for Jesus alone we have life and relationship with God.
Favorite book read this past year:
Game Plan for Life by Joe Gibbs. The theme is that Christians have a playbook called the Bible to follow and a path laid out by Christ which leads to touchdowns in life.